Positioned in the popular suburb of Parap, a short stroll to the famous Parap Markets and Parap Primary School this renovated 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom tropical home has been renovated to the highest standard and will make the perfect home.
An internal staircase reveals large open plan living, dining and kitchen offering more space than you are expecting to see. Magnificent timber floors are a feature and this whole area opens out onto a sensational rear entertaining varandah. The modern designer kitchen has loads of bench and drawer space and is the focal point of this beautifully appointed home, it also has a servery with bi fold windows out onto the verandah which overlooks tropical gardens and the pool.
4 bedrooms, all upstairs with built in robes, air conditioning throughout. The master bedroom features an ensuite. The master bathroom is also beautifully finished and has a bath for the kids. This is a sensational Darwin family home where all of the hard work has been done and been done well.
• 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom elevated home all on one level!
• Recently renovated throughout
• Internal staircase with secondary staircase to verandah
• Magnificent open plan kitchen with gas cooking and stone tops
• Polished timber floors and air conditioning throughout
• Main bathroom and ensuite fully renovated including large bath for the kids
• 986m2 on prime land on a corner block
• Large shed, perfect as a workshop or lock up for one car
• More car parking under the home
• Fully fenced inground pool
This beautiful tropical home has had all the hard work done and is ready for the next family to enjoy immediately.
Auction: Tuesday 10th December 2019 at 6pm - ON SITE (unless sold prior)
Area on Title: 986m2
Council Rates: $2,700 pa (Approx)
Jeremy O’Donoghue - 0407 080 067
Michael Keith - 0422 512 926